Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones deal: $53 off at Newegg
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
- The Sony WH-1000XM3 are arguably the best noise-cancelling headphones you can buy.
- They offer a great design, super comfortable fit, and excellent sound quality — making them a great choice for all situations.
- Their full retail price is $280, but Newegg has them on sale now for $53 off, bringing their price down to $227.
- That’s among the best deals we’ve seen for these excellent headphones so far.
- Just note that these headphones were $350 at launch, and Sony’s most recent $280 full retail price indicates that a new model is being released soon. Still, at their current price, no one would be making a mistake buying these, especially if they can find a deal.
- For more headphone recommendations, be sure to check out our regularly updated roundup of the best headphone deals.
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones were long considered the best noise-cancelling headphones, but the Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones have challenged the Bose for the top spot ever since their release in 2018.
In fact, the Sony WH-1000XM3s now rank as the best noise-cancelling headphones overall in our guide, even beating out Bose’s latest noise-cancelling headphones, the Bose 700. Check out the Sony WH-1000XM3 review here.
The main downside to these headphones is their price, but right now, Sony’s headphones are $53 off at Newegg. The discount brings the cost down to $227, which is one of the lowest prices we’ve seen for these headphones since they launched.
The Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones have a ton to offer. They boast a super nice over-ear design that’s comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and you can get them in black or silver — either color option is a classy look. They also have a USB-C port and a touch-sensitive control panel, making it easy to turn the volume up or down, control playback, and so on.
These headphones boast plenty of bass response, plus a well-tuned mid-range, and there’s a ton of clarity and detail in the high-end. In other words, they’re relatively well balanced in comparison with the Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones.
The noise-cancellation tech on Sony’s headphones is second-to-none, making them a great option for long flights, commuting, and so on. They also offer Alexa and Google Assistant integration, so you can quickly and easily talk to your digital assistant straight from the headphones.
We don’t know how long the sale is running, so act quickly if you want a pair.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.