YouTube Partner Earnings
The YouTube Partner Program allows creators to monetize their YouTube account. Creators can earn money from advertisements served on their videos and from YouTube Premium subscribers watching their content. You can click here to join the YouTube Partner Program from your account.
The Minimum Requirements To Join YouTube Partner Program
Check & Follow all the YouTube Partner Program policies.
Live in a country or region where the YouTube Partner Program is available.
- More than 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months.
More than 10,000-lifetime views to 1,000 subscribers.
Have a linked and approved AdSense account.
It can take up to 30 days for YouTube to review your channel.
Check Monetization Status On Your Channel
How Do I Earn Revenue From YouTube?
What’s my revenue share?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- Go to the Monetization menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- In your Channel monetization overview, go to YouTube Partner Program Options.
- Choose “See agreements” and select View agreement next to YouTube Partner Program Terms to see your ad revenue share.
When do I get paid?
Once you’ve associated an AdSense account with your Google account, you can be paid when:
- Your earnings reach your local payment threshold, and
- There are no holds on your account, and
- Monetization is not suspended for your channel, and
- You’re in compliance with YouTube monetization policies
Finalized earnings are not transferred to AdSense until about halfway through the following month (i.e. earnings accrued in June will be transferred to AdSense in mid-July).
Finalized YouTube earnings for the previous month are added to your AdSense account balance between the 10th and 14th of the month and paid out that month if your total balance has reached the payment threshold and if you have no payment holds.
For example, if you’re located in the United States and your balance exceeds $100 at the end of June, we’ll send you a payment in July.
More information about specific payments can be found in the AdSense Help Center.