World Beauty Day
World Beauty Day, celebrated every year on 9th September, is a day dedicated to all lovers of beauty. The day of 9 September became since 1995 the World Beauty Day at the initiative of the International Committee of Aesthetics and Cosmetology (Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie, CIDESCO).
CIDESCO was founded in 1946 in Brussels, Belgium, but its head office is currently located in Zurich, Switzerland. The committee describes itself as the world standard for beauty and spa therapy. Its members include the world’s leading schools, colleges, beauty salons and spas. The CIDESCO diploma has earned worldwide recognition.
The main goals of CIDESCO are to establish and uphold the highest beauty and spa therapy standards, promote aesthetics throughout the world, facilitate the exchange of professional knowledge and information, and create certified training centers. International Beauty Day was created to help CIDESCO achieve these goals.
The health and beauty
People who are healthy and beautiful very attractive to society. They do not need to use a lot of cosmetics or to purchase expensive and brand clothes. They do some physical exercises which help to keep them healthy, improve fitness, and perform the tasks that need to do every day. They just eat healthy food, because of it they are beautiful. It is very important to understand, that beauty starts inside of you, and only you are responsible for it. You should keep maintain your body, be fit and healthy.
What Is The Inner Beauty?
Inner beauty simply refers to the personality of a person, including their mind and characters. Outer beauty means the look of a person. The look of a person can be easily changed through tons of ways, for example, make up, dressing, or even cosmetic surgery.
1. People with inner beauty are well-connected to their emotions. They are, therefore, better decision makers and thinkers.
2. Inner Beauty makes a person more peaceful.
3. Inner Beauty enhances your External Beauty.
4. Inner Beauty is the strength of relationships.
Celebration Of World Beauty Day
On this day you can get involved in discussions, video interviews and social media activity. Use #InternationalBeautyDay on social media to create awareness about World Beauty Day. The main aims to celebrate the World Beauty Day are:
- To celebrate and honour brands and industry professionals that are embracing inclusivity and catering for a diverse range of consumers.
- To demonstrate the importance of personal care industry.
- To challenge cosmetic ingredient suppliers and brands to evolve and meet new industry standards.